Monday, January 05, 2009

Lost, not a series

I've lost my beloved camera. The one with all the New Year's Eve photos of Gypsee's last drinks, and food and the kitties jumping up the walls.
I could swear that I took it to a party at Lulu's but thus far there is no response from folks who may have seen me whip it out or drop it. I'm depressed at the thought of having spent my first few days of the New Year in loss.

But I did find something really nifty. Spam singles. No, not random dating emails, but honest-to-Goodness that stuff in a can in little individual packages. I'm one of the folks who secretly like Spam. I despise, however, the size of a can of Spam because after one little slice of it, I'm sick of it already.
No really... check it out.

Brilliant.

But it still doesn't make up for not being able to find my camera.

ETA: Goddess Lulu's great hubby man just showed up at my workspace with my camera in hand. It had a few extra kid pix on it that were pretty funny, but it's safe!!

4 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

Waahhh! I haven't seen it. It's not at our house. At least, I think I would have seen it as I cleared away the rubble from NYE.

Redhead Fae said...

I KNOW!! I'm sure I had it when I got home, cos I was going to upload all the pix on Sunday.

Gallery32 said...

I have a spam cookbook if you need some hints! Sucks about you camera :(

Redhead Fae said...

ooh yummy! I loved that they serve it for breakfast in Hawaii. MMM.. piggy.

I found the camera, it was at da Lulu's after all!