Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thoughts on a day in the life of a lazy artist

since I felt poorly and didn't get too far away from the bathroom, couch and water jug, almost in that order, I've been thinking about my artsy friends who post things on their studio spaces. I thought I'd throw down a couple of links for those of you interested, maybe some of you will like each other's spaces and work.

This belongs to Trace Bunker, and you really need to see the outside, ti's a lovely great orangey barn shed Art House.
Her etsy shop is Here I got this gorgeous choker/headband/fiber necklace from her:







arianadii has a fabulous space too, and her shop can be found here

Gals, meet each other! I think you have some edges in common as artists.

anyone, feel free to point to yourselves in the comments...!
M'chelle? (You have got to see her handmade bindis and jewelry bits!

3 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

Are you sicky? Have we passed The Hospital Flu to your house??

Redhead Fae said...

I do believe we got a touch of that there bug.

Redhead Fae said...

Edited to add:
Aria has an entire flickr set of her studio here.