Friday, November 14, 2008

ohmigawd

so, here I am at work.

If I haven't ever mentioned it, let's just say I deal with some interesting people all over the country on the phone each day. Today was very very interesting.

My boss brought in some lovely pastries to celebrate a win we had at the Court of Appeals. One of our clients is a lovely New Yorker. I had an interesting convo with her. that's all I can say right now.

But hey, I still have these lovely flowers from the beautiful Gypsee for my birthday a few days ago. They are magnificent. starfire lilies, I really think these are my favorite flowers this month. Gypsee, i love you!

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

Man those things are phallic!

Redhead Fae said...

Yes, those have got to be the sexiest flowers ever.. with their wiggly lil pollen probes and all :)