Monday, November 03, 2008

An autumn thing of beauty



Okay this is so much better/more beautiful/natural than the previous blog entry, unless you are me and my sweetie. In our case, the open space in the garage is truly, truly a thing of glory.


But this morning, as I headed into work, I saw the sun bouncing off the trees and I had to stop to record them. So that later this fall, when I'm grateful for the lack of need to scrape the windows, I can remember that it really is beautiful around here.



I give you trees, red and sunny trees, just before they go to sleep for the winter.

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

OMG I love a red tree! I sooo miss the one that was in the front yard of my Pennsylvania house.

Redhead Fae said...

Oh yes! that tree was spectacular. We should drive by and see it. But then again, I'd just get sad and miss the neighborhood.