Monday, May 04, 2009

That's gonna leave a mark!

I have discovered three more bruises from the Bicycle-faceplant Incident of yesterday. I'll be spending the afternoon soaking in some Epsom salts and ice packs again. And hoping this lip goes down soon. I might be developing a shiner, I keep getting up to check in the mirror. Ugh.

Yep, note to self... no heavy purses in the front basket. It makes turns on bumpy roads difficult. Well, that and a few extra drinks at the Jetlag didn't help, either.
I'm sore and hurting and can't eat or talk well today. It will go away, but I'm also premenstrual and whiney, so notes, emails, texts of sympathy are welcome.
Just don't expect me to talk on the phone. It hurts.

Call me Split Lip Rae Fall.

ooch. At least the Landsharkey didn't get hurt. she's still In the Pink.
.. and my sweeties gave me an ice cream sandwich, which helped a lot and is more fun than an ice pack.

1 comment:

Megan Stuke said...

Pobre cita!!

mmm... ice cream sammy...

LOVE the Split Lip Rae Fall. Perfect!